Generating Leads from Your Website
- Have you stopped getting a significant number of new leads from your website?
- Have your conversions from leads to sales dropped off?
- Are your email mailing lists stale and not performing, drastically reducing your ROI
How Does Lead Generation Work?
There are agencies that specialise in providing qualified leads to businesses at a cost. The process of lead generation is actually very easy. A company develops a website or partnerships with several websites in which they promote and advertise your product or service. A consumer finds these directories or informational sites and they are able to complete an online quote request form. This form is submitted to this company. The buyer’s information is verified and matched to the appropriate providers. These matched leads are then sent via email to the prospective providers with full contact information and purchasing requirements.
What Business Industries use Lead Generation?
Lead generation could work for just about any business, but most industries using this type of marketing include insurance brokers, education institutions, office suppliers, and furniture stores. Trends show that lead generation will become even more popular in the future, especially for service oriented businesses.
Why Use Lead Generation?
Lead generation is a win-win for both the buyer and seller. A buyer is able to request information from several businesses that offer the product or service that they are looking for and the seller is given the opportunity to pitch their product or service to someone who has given them permission. Conversion rates on leads that you receive often have a higher conversion success rate than cold contacts because the prospect is prequalified, before you ever receive the lead.
Lead generation has become popular with businesses because it enables a business to:
- Determine pricing on a per lead basis
- Choose the product or service they wish to offer to prospects
- Select the geographical area that the business is interested in
- Control the number of leads a business wishes to receive per month (this assists with budgeting)
- Pay only for the leads that are received