WSI’s Online Competitor Analysis Report
To be successful in online marketing, businesses must gain a search advantage over their competition. Not understanding your competitors’ online activities will result in lostopportunities. It is important to know what your competitors are doing on the internet so you can combat and reduce any advantage they may have. By indentifying their online marketing strategies you will be in a position to exploit their weaknesses and leverage your company’s strengths to effectively acquire, retain and grow your customer base.
Why do I need a Competitor Analysis?
We can provide detailed information on how your competitors are using the internet to promote their products and services.
- Identify your compeitors’ search engine strategy.
- Identify competitors’ paid search strategies, keywords and ads.
- Estimate your competitors’ monthly online marketing budget
- Identify email marketing campaigns
What WSI do for you
- Review your website structure to ensure it doesn’t have structural or design problems.
- Home page review of top competitor site.
- Identify and produce a competitor analysis of the top 5 websites.
- Identify competitors’ Organic Keyword phrases that rank in Google’s top 20.
- Produce a PPC Keyword spreadsheet with bid price & cost per click.
- Identify your competitor’s quality back links.
- We provide a complete competitor dashboard including PPC keywords, daily spend, number of web pages, keyword phrases in the top 20, number of links and most importantly their strategy.
- Includes a WebScan audit of all competitors comparing scores for accessibly, content, quality, optimized search and a site score. An indication of how good the website is and how your competitors stack up against each other.
We are confident you will find the report invaluable to plan your online marketing strategy. However if you are not satisfied with the report, we will give you your money back and we will retain the report.
Contact us now for your Online Competitor Review and we will discuss your requirements